In-country identification of fraudulent and unregulated mobile devices is a challenge for service providers in the mobile ecosystem.
In our efforts to protect brands, networks, and consumers from the threat posed by non-standard and counterfeit devices, we have been working with the ITU as subject matter experts and would now like to share our expertise with you in a live webinar format.
DeviceAssure, an award winning Afilias Technologies product (powered by DeviceAtlas), delivers real-time verification of devices accessing your content and services.
Join John Leonard, Director of Product Strategy, DeviceAssure and Ronan Cremin, CTO, DeviceAssure for our upcoming webinar: “In-country Identification of Fraudulent and Unregulated Mobile Devices” – register here.
Register to learn:
- Risk and trends in the counterfeit and non-standard device landscape;
- Key challenges faced by regulators, MNO’s and device insurers, as a result of fraudulent and unregulated mobile devices;
- How to identify in-country devices which do not meet regulatory requirements;
- How to resolve duplicate IMEIs; and
- How you can enable instant and automated identification of fraudulent devices in a non-PII manner, with DeviceAssure.
There will also be time at the end of the webinar for Q&A.
If you think this webinar will be useful for a colleague, please feel free to invite them.
Title: In-country Identification of Fraudulent and Unregulated Mobile Devices
Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Time: 2pm to 3pm (CET)